Monday, July 8, 2013

Stepdads!



Here we are.  Last summer Stepdads played a great season and took down some really talented teams to be crowned as Capital League's champion.  It's hard to believe that two seasons have gone by with lackluster results.  When you are at the top, your players are coveted and your greats go on.  A few now play for OKC, some play for Milk Muscles, and yes even our rival- the Pink Tacos.    

We have taken the off-season and retooled.  As general manager I am proud to say our team is as good, if not better than the summer team that won it all last year.  I am not saying our path shall be easy.  There are a lot more teams than there were last summer.    

Hopefully me and my friend Clifton D. Emert and I will be playing bingo once again...





I love this trophy.






No comments:

Post a Comment