Monday, April 8, 2013

Hoof Hearted?


Hoof hearted? here. Not much to report seeing as last only required that we drink and we already knew we were good at that.

It is worth noting that “…And Looking to Score” performed a pretty elaborate rain dance just to avoid playing us last week. (For the record: I searched everywhere for a clip of that rain dance from “Man of the House” with Jonathon Taylor Thomas (swoon!), but all I could find was this clip of this small Indian child.






I’ll be honest when I tell you that I know nothing about “kicks and giggles,” but I remain confident that they will not be GIGGLING after we KICK their asses. That clever name backfired, now didn’t it, K&G?

Anyway, glad we could have this talk. In case of rain tomorrow, know that the gold team will still be enthusiastic AND gassy- an unstoppable combination if ever there was one.

Signing off,

Hoof Hearted?

No comments:

Post a Comment